Subject: FW: LC0856 Vanakubja, Pihali küla, Kohila vald
From: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 20:36:35 +0300

Tere

Edastan. Võib minule suunata täitmiseks.

Parimate soovidega

Elliko Kõiv

Tehnovõrkude koordinaator

Planeerimise osakond

Tehnovõrkude üksus

Tel: 57 848 581

E-post:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn / Transpordiamet

From: Kotter Sander <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2024 2:31 PM
To: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
Subject: LC0856 Vanakubja, Pihali küla, Kohila vald

Tere Elliko!

Oleks vaja ühele projektile Transpordiameti kooskõlastust.

Ristume kinnisel meetodil 20103 Pihali-Adila-Rabivere teega. Taotlused,
projekti joonised jms lisatud manusesse.

Sander Kotter

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5547 836

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.